Another year has flown by in my life.
This last year was full of changes as well as challenges.
You have to understand the places I have been in the last year.
Almost tipping the scales at three hundred pounds.
Down and disillusioned!
Ready to give up on myself.
Relegated to the fact I would be fat and unhappy for the rest of my life.
One day a voice in my head that said I needed to change paths.
To live a better life.
I still have a long way to go!
But I’ve learned!
Apply the things you learned.
Use them for the new year!
The things I’ve learned this year:
- Feeling weak revolves around the belief you are not strong enough to change!
- The power to make changes relies on you and not anyone else!
- Failures will occur but be resilient!
- Refuse to cling to excuses!
- No more self loathing!
- Let go of bad days!
- Move on!
- Creativity is key to happiness!
- Weight is only a number!
- Accept your fears!
- Set realistic goals!
- Tears are never wasted!
- Be real & accessible
- Ask for help when you need it!
- Create hope!
- Live for your future!
- Give back to others!
Happy New Year!