I started my weight loss journey about six months ago.
It was started after a doctor visit. I couldn’t believe my weight!
The journey has been a struggle but I’m glad to still be in the game!
So I decided to write down some of the things I would like to share with you!
- It not a race. I need to do this the rest of my life!
- I’m stronger that I thought I was in life.
- The words of another can hurt my feelings but will not weaken my will or resolve!
- Food is my friend! I just needed to learn how to eat
- The number is not as important as you think it is!
- Loving yourself is the key to getting on track!
- Positive energy makes changes, motivate yourself!
- Take the initiative to stay on course, no one else can do this for you!
- A bad day is just a bad day
- Exercise is paramount to feeling better!
- One step at a time
- Refuse to give up on yourself!