and looks at beautiful bloggers spreading light.
The one thing I must do is state how I am a positive influence or how I am spreading light.
It must be said the world is not an easy place. We all live day to day and try to find the light in our lives to help give us meaning.
As I look out onto the world I see the good! We need people to promote the good in life and love the people around us.
I am a positive influence because I choose to write about things that bring meaning to life. Most of all love, friends and family. I also have chronicled my struggles to lose weight as well as dealing with my inner problems which plague me.
I want to show you my successes, failures as well as my vulnerabilities.
By doing this I can share my words with others on the same path.
Life is too good not to celebrate it every day!
Make sure to bestow your love upon people within your reach.
Share your struggles!
Put yourself out there!
I would like to nominate
Lisa Macy Coaching for bringing light to my life every day!!!
1. You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. You may not lump this award in with a batch of other awards.
2. You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback (I’d suggest their about page)
3. You must link back to Belinda’s blog either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks/ OR http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
4. You must write a short paragraph – Entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
5. Display the “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog