My husband’s at work and I really miss him.
By the time he gets home later tonight I’ll be snoring real loud with my hair all over the place!!
Not a pretty sight!!
So I was thinking about some of the best things about being married to him!!
Here I go!
- Awesome snuggle partner – the hugs, the kisses and of course the spooning! Snuggling is his favorite pastime!
- Foot and hand warmer. Someone to put my cold hands and feet on!! He jumps about two feet in bed. I laugh so hard!
- Picker upper! He picks me up when I fall! Literally and figuratively. I wiped out in the kitchen Wednesday and he came over and put his arms me to help me up! What a gentleman!
- Biggest fan! I’ll talk to people and they seem to know me. He tells them all about me!
- Admirer. He kissed me tonight and just looked into my eyes. I told him he loved me and he gave me that look! I know he does!
- Hand holder, I’m not sure but when we lock hands I feel so much stronger, one becomes two!
- Extracurricular activities. I think I’ll let you guys figure that one out!!
- Spirit. He is kind and compassionate.
- Negotiator. Keeps me grounded and helps keep me calm.
- Supportive. Dries my tears and tells me I’ll be okay!
- Dedicated. Rushes to my side at a moment’s notice!
- Thoughtful. Remembers the things I like. For example flowers for my birthday or some chocolate!
- Stubborn. Tells me he’s not leaving! It’s gets me mad but I admire his spunk!
- Honesty, he tells me the truth.
- Acceptance. Loves me for who I am!