It was windy and rainy day.
I stepped outside and tried to think of reasons to stay inside.
I felt myself moving in the right direction up the path.
It is like your life.
If you wait for the perfect moment a good opportunity may pass you by.
It’s better to live the moments of your life.
So as I walked with the wind whipping against my face and the rain splashing on my face I made a list of the reasons I love to walk in the wind and rain!!!
- Tears from heaven blessing me
- Jumping in puddles remind me of being a child
- Wind tousling my hair into a new and interesting style
- I am sure I will not melt
- Wind whistling the trees
- Rain falling on the ground
- Blows me away
- No one else to bump into
- Shows my commitment